Gums receding is a blog that talks about all the problems of the gums, definition, causes, symptoms, treatment and effective treatment

Kamis, 12 Januari 2012

Bottom Gums Receding

Bottom Gums Receding


Receding gums aren't a good thing. Find out why your gums might be receding and ways to keep your gums healthy.I went to the dentist, she said theres nothing wrong. But my fornt bottom 4 teeth, the gums have receded quite a bit and all my teeth are really sensitive.Proper oral hygiene is the best way to prevent receding gums. For gums that are already receding, the only treatment option isReceding gums unfortunately is something that many My dentist said I have slight receding due to brushing to The worst one is the bottom front teeth Gums Receding . After brushing my teeth today, I noticed that my gums below my bottom front teeth felt senstive. I looked in the mirror and pulled down my “All of my gums look pink and healthy, except for my bottom gums at the front … I think my gums are receding… “One of my teeth is getting longer than the others.Learn about what causes of receding gums, symptoms associated with receding gums, treatment options available to you, and how to prevent receding gums.Definition . What are receding gums? Receding gums are gums that have pulled away from the surface of the tooth and crept away, exposing the root of the tooth.The two major causes of receding gums . First, the progression of gum disease is a clear cause of receding gums.Why do gums recede? WebMD explains the causes of gum recession, how it is treated, and how to prevent the condition.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Bottom Gums Receding