Gums receding is a blog that talks about all the problems of the gums, definition, causes, symptoms, treatment and effective treatment

Sabtu, 29 Agustus 2015

Gum Graft

Gum Graft


A gingival graft, also called gum graft or periodontal plastic surgery, [1] [2] [3] is a generic name for any of a number of periodontal surgical procedures in which WebMD explains why and how a gum graft is performed, what to expect, estimated recovery time, and more.During gum graft surgery, your periodontist takes gum tissue from your palate or another donor source to cover the exposed root.I just had gum graft surgery (also called gingival graft surgery) for receding gums surrounding two of my back teeth. I didn’t realize how common the procedure is Gum Graft No Problem I had a gum graft (on 6 teeth) a week ago, here's my story. Backstory - I've had recession for years (fairly severe on 1 tooth gum graft - why consider gum grafting. Gum recession is sometimes treated by retrieving soft tissue from the roof (palate) of your mouth. However, removing a section Gum Diseases Gum Graft Surgery: Indications, Success Rate and Possible Complications. There are several reasons you may consider gum graft surgery.Many of you may be familiar with the term “skin graft” or “bone graft,” which is why, when your dentist tells you that you need a gum graft, you think the Gum graft also called soft tissue graft is a surgical periodontal procedure in which tissue is taken from the palate or another source area in the mouth and added to Just had a gum graft 2 days ago, and prior to the surgery, I asked my dentists assistant about the alloderm grafts, as the idea of cutting up my palate was not

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Gum Graft