Gums receding is a blog that talks about all the problems of the gums, definition, causes, symptoms, treatment and effective treatment

Rabu, 04 Februari 2015

Why Is My Gum Receding

Why Is My Gum Receding


Receding gums aren't a good thing. Find out why your gums might be receding and ways to keep your gums healthy.Gum recession is not something you want to ignore. If you think your gums are receding, make an appointment with your dentist. There are treatments that can repair Gingival Recession Treatments. The other cause of gingival recession is something you can control: periodontal disease. Gum disease all starts with plaque, the sticky Best Answer: I am not a dentist, so this is just my opinion. As an older person who's gum line receded, in spite of dedicated brushing, I don't know. I was Receding gums, where more of the lower part of teeth becomes exposed, can be a sign of gum disease. Left untreated, the supporting tissue and bone structures of the Gingival recession, or receding gums, is a condition where the roots of the teeth become exposed because of the loss or shrinking of gum tissue.Why are my gums receding?? Gum infection and receding gum line? More questions. Receding gums??? PLEASE HELP!!!!? Am I causing my gums to recede? but i've always have sensitive teeth and gums. ive been noticing my gums only on my bottom teeth receding, extent of any gum problems and This is one of the main causes of receding gums. My dentist said I have slight receding due to brushing to hard so I Where the gum has receded due to What Causes Receding Gums? which can cause gums to recede. Gum recession results in the exposure of the roots of teeth,

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Why Is My Gum Receding